Your new role:
Secondary Business Studies Teacher located in and around Peterborough.
Protocol Education is seeking passionate and dedicated Business Studies teachers, including newly qualified teachers to join our team in Peterborough.
Do you desire the opportunity to inspire and educate students? Are you adaptable to every student’s individual needs? If you answer YES to these questions, we want you to apply so we can help you teach Business Studies in a number of different schools!
The role is for three days a week and will require full teacher role, including planning, marking and preparing.
Responsibilities of a Business Studies Teacher:
• Plan, prepare and deliver exciting Business Studies lessons to students with varied abilities.
• Create an engaging and inclusive learning environment.
• Monitor student performance with different assessment strategies.
• Stay updated with latest teaching methods in Business Studies education.
Requirements of a Business Studies Teacher:
• Hold a QTS or a similar level of teaching qualifications and have experience in teaching science in a secondary school.
• Effective communication skills with the ability to build ongoing positive relationships with the students, teacher and parents/carers.
• Newly qualified teachers are invited to apply!
Benefits of joining Protocol Education as a Business Studies Teacher:
• Competitive daily rate of £120-£200, commensurate with experience.
• Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
• Chance to gain valuable experience and work in a diverse educational setting.
• Supportive and collaborative working environment.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.