Position: Business and Economics Teacher
Protocol Education is collaborating closely with a secondary school based in Newham, delighted to extend a full-time opportunity for a Business and Economics Teacher starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate must possess outstanding subject knowledge and be dedicated to student achievement and progress, delivering lessons of good and outstanding quality.
As a Business and Economics Teacher, you will contribute to the teaching and learning process in an engaging and accessible manner, catering to students across a diverse ability spectrum, including GCSE and A Level, with potential support for BTEC Level 2 and Level 3.
This school earned an Outstanding rating from Ofsted in 2018, attributed to its strong ethos, modern facilities, and robust support and development programs for both students and staff.
Requirements for Business and Economics Teacher:
- Excellent communication skills in English, including clear written and spoken proficiency, along with strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proficiency in ICT Ability to cultivate positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents Prior experience working with students.
- Capability to foster positive behavior in a supportive learning environment.
Responsibilities of Business and Economics Teacher:
- Monitor and support overall student progress and development.
- Facilitate a learning environment conducive to each student's individual potential.
- Contribute to elevating standards of student attainment.
- Support the school's commitment to providing and monitoring opportunities for personal and academic growth.
In return, the school offers: State-of-the-art facilities, well-equipped classrooms, and modern resources.
An OFSTED-rated 'Good' school in 2017 Comprehensive and diverse CPD opportunities Effective behavior management system Centralized planning approach to streamline resource sharing and minimize workload
If you are interested in this role as a Business and Economics Teacher in Newham, please apply promptly for consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.