Protocol Education are currently working closely with a school in Peterborough to find a Business and Economics teacher for KS5 to start as soon as possible. It will be a Monday - Friday, with the potential to go permanent from September.
- Degree in Business Studies (or similar subject) and a PGCE or QTS Qualification or BA Honours degree in Professional Education (Secondary) and Business Studies.
- Degree would preferably contain credit points from Accounting, Economics and Business Management.
- Able to cover a range of lessons and schemes of work including but not limited to accounting, administration, business management, economics and information technology
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills is a must.
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning. Must display calm and professional approach to managing class expectations and behaviour standards
- Highly organized and good communication is a must. Must be able to work collaboratively and take direction from other staff.
- Steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years.
- Clients are open to candidates with good to outstanding references.
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Day to Day roles with progression to long term roles
- long term role for suitable candidates matching specific positions and placements
- Access to Safeguarding professional development – with over 50 online courses available to Diploma and Certificate level
- Competitive rates
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being preferred suppliers to schools
Please get in touch if this sounds like the next step for you! We need you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.