This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Lecturer in Brickwork to design, develop and assess brickwork programmes for full and part-time students.
Duties within role:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to teaching in FE.
- Deliver first class teaching to our full time learners from Entry level 3 up to Level 2.
- Experience of CSCS card delivery would be advantageous.
- Expected to teach courses and programmes within the department whilst supporting associated courses and administrative duties.
- Expected to undertake tutorial and pastoral duties whilst delivering first class teaching on related subjects.
- Relevant industry experience is essential Previous brickwork teaching within a further education college or equivalent is ideal.
- Qualified in their subject area and hold a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one.
- Identify learners’ needs and have effective communication, planning and advisory skills whilst maintaining a positive learning environment Motivated and suitably qualified individual to join our dynamic team within the Construction Trades department.
In addition to a competitive salary, there is also a huge range of benefits on offer and can be discussed further at interview.
This role will be bacsed at Thurrock Campus and Southend Campus.
If you feel as though you meet the requirements for this role and you would like to take up this exciting opportunity, then please apply or alternatively you can send me your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.