We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Behavioural Support Assistant to work 1-1 with children with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs at a Doncaster school. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to children between the ages of 5-18, who require additional assistance in managing their behaviour in the classroom.
- Provide 1-1 support to children with SEMH needs in the classroom.
- Develop and implement individual behavioural strategies and interventions in collaboration with the school's SENCo and other staff members.
- Monitor and record children's progress and behaviour, and report any concerns to the SENCo.
- Experience working with children with SEMH needs.
- Knowledge of behavioural strategies and interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.