If you have a genuine passion for making a positive impact on young lives, this is your chance to join a dedicated team. No prior experience with autism is necessary—just bring your enthusiasm, as we provide comprehensive training to help you thrive in this fulfilling role. Join us in shaping a supportive and inclusive educational experience for these exceptional students.
Location: East Grinstead
Position: Learning Support Assistant
- Provide individualized support using Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) principles.
- Collaborate with Class Leaders and therapists for effective pupil development.
- Act as a key worker, organizing tailored programs for assigned pupils.
- Deliver daily small group teaching sessions.
- Receive training to enhance skills in supporting pupils with autism.
- Demonstrable passion for supporting children with autism.
- Patience, resilience, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Team player with a willingness to cooperate and embrace change.
- No prior experience with autism necessary; training provided.
What We Offer:
- Supportive and welcoming work environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Opportunities for growth within the school.
- Regular social events promoting well-being.
- Free uniform, on-site parking, and a positive working atmosphere.
At Protocol Education we are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and young people. All positions require satisfactory references and DBS checks.
Join our committed team, making a difference in the lives of pupils with autism. Apply now or contact Jamie on either 01273 253196 or at email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.