The Autism Support Specialist will work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) to provide support and assistance in various areas of their lives. They will work closely with families, schools, and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement strategies to help individuals with ASD thrive.
- Develop and implement individualized support plans for individuals with ASD
- Provide support and assistance with daily living activities, including personal care, social skills, and communication
- Collaborate with families, schools, and other healthcare professionals to coordinate care and ensure consistent support
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work, or related field
- Experience working with individuals with ASD
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in ASD support and intervention
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.