Attention Support Workers!!
If you are a care/support worker and are looking to transfer your skills to the education sector, I have the perfect ooprtunity for you! I am looking for individuals who have experience supporting others with SEN needs.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Obtain a valid DBS on the update service
- Confident and self-motivated
- Available for a minimum of 3 days a week
- Have good time management/organisational skills/take well to direction
- Experienced in SEN sector
What Protocol can offer:
- Supportive and transparent consultant who is ready to help you with your journey in education
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio
Contact me for more information regarding this opportunity.
See you on the other side!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.