£24,000 - £27,000 plus bonus and benefits
Full Time, Permanent (open to remote and hybrid working)
Are you looking for a career where you can develop and grow within a supportive team?
Do you have a passion for education and the positive impact it can make in the world?
Are you looking to develop a successful career in recruitment? Protocol Education is growing fast and as a result have exciting opportunities across our Watford branch.
Protocol Education is part of the dynamically growing Supporting Education Group. We are one of leading UK’s leading education recruitment agencies with a wealth of knowledge and experience which has been supporting educators since 1993 in over 3000 schools.
Protocol has over 30 branches across England and are the first choice for over 10,000 educators when looking for their next role or starting their career within education. We proactively match talented educators with schools to ensure the continuation of quality education for the pupils within these educational settings.
We are on an exciting journey of growth and are looking to add an Associate Consultant to our Watford team.
Who are we?
Watford Branch. We work within the Watford office and cover Primary & Secondary. We sit within the wider Protocol Education team, currently we are a team of 5. As a team we enjoy working together and welcoming new colleagues into the branch. When you join our team, you will be well supported by your colleagues to learn and develop as you start your exciting journey with us. We have a creative and informative training programme where you will meet your colleagues who have started at the same time as you to share experiences and top tips. It is our strong belief that everyone’s thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvements. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Protocol Education, you bring schools and educators together, towards a better education experience for all pupils. You are not required to have experience in this career or any work experience at all, so long as you bring your energy and willingness to learn to the table. You will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector and will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base across a local area – and we will be right there, supporting and cheering you on.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be to:
- Deliver excellent customer service to both your educators and clients, building strong relationships.
- Proactively build and develop your own candidate database and match them to the right roles (permanent and temporary).
- Maintain that all-important personal touch through regular face-to-face client visits.
- Grow and develop your client base and understand the education market including the challenges.
Why work for Protocol Education?
- Market leaders within Education Recruitment
- A career path that can take you from Associate Consultant to Senior Management, with opportunities to be promoted half termly.
- Hybrid working option once you are system ready
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Uncapped, individual commission scheme and additional cash bonuses for performance
- Two amazing paid for company events a year
- Local incentives with prizes varying from free lunch to days off
- Holiday prize draws
- Employee travel loans
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
- The list goes on…
If you are looking for a new challenge or to start your career in recruitment, then get in touch today! Click apply now or email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
We look forward to working with you and welcoming you into the Protocol Education team.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.