Aspiring Teachers Wanted: School Experience Positions Available
Access to CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
Full Time / Part Time Based on preference – Competitive pay based on your role, experience, and qualifications.
Are you interested in developing a career in teaching? Wanting to gain experience working around children/in a school environment? Graduated from university and trying to develop a career path? Protocol Education are seeking educators and aspiring educators who would be available to work in schools from September in South Tyneside, England. There is expected to be a wide range of vacancies in schools come September, therefore, if you are wanting to be on our system to be available for work; Apply Now
• DBS / Right to work in the UK.
• An interest in working with children and/or SEND children.
• A nurturing, trusting, and calm approach.
• (Preferably) Experience with children and/or people with SEND.
Idea of Responsibilities
• Provide 1:1 support to students.
• Assist with the daily tasks in the classroom.
• Behaviour management.
• Create a safe and productive work environment.
About Us – Your Benefits
• Protocol Education are a market leader, and one of the leading education recruitment specialists in the North-East. We work with the majority of schools in the North-East which allows us to find you your perfect job.
• £50 Refer a friend scheme.
• Free CPD & Online training courses.
• Professional support in your daily activities by our team of experts.
• Continued support in finding work in education.
We work with the majority of schools across Sunderland and South Tyneside, and we are dedicated to supplying vacancies for you based on your area.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.