We are seeking a dedicated and passionate ASC Teaching Assistant to join our team at our specialist school serving students ages 5-18. The ideal candidate should have experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and be committed to providing an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Supporting students with ASC in their academic and social development
- Planning and implementing individualized learning plans
- Collaborating with teachers and other professionals to support students' needs
- Providing assistance with daily living skills, such as personal hygiene and self-care
- Monitoring and tracking student progress
- Experience working with children with ASC
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for helping others
If you are a compassionate and dedicated individual seeking to make a positive impact on the lives of students with ASC, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.