Are you experienced in working with ASC and are looking for your next role? Are you looking to work either part time or full time with primary and secondary aged students? Look no further as we are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic ASC Teaching Assistants.
Starting as soon as possible, you will work with autistic children in specialist schools across South Yorkshire. You will support pupils, ensuring that they are getting the most out of their education. You will work closely with a team of likeminded staff who share the same values and work together to achieve the same goals. This could be on a 1:1 or 1:3 basis.
Being adaptable in this role is key to being successful. You will be focused on following the ethos and aims of the school, while being a friendly face for students to go to in times of need. You must be open to going the extra mile to ensure students are given the best education possible.
Extra qualifications such as moving and handling, team teach or medical administration is desired but not essential.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.