Are you looking for your next exciting Teaching opportunity in Rotherham and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? Protocol Education can help!
Protocol Education are currently looking to employ a creative and enthusiastic Art Teacher to work in a dynamic and welcoming Secondary School in Rotherham. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about their subject and looking for their next role in teaching to enthuse students about Art and aim to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
Your role will include being responsible for planning and delivering creative and inspirational Art lessons that will engage all students in their learning, managing behaviour in the classroom and around the school as well as encouraging, motivating and inspiring your students to design and make objects that have a practical use, using a variety of techniques. You will also be responsible for ensuring that children studying Art are appropriately challenged, supported and achieve their expected levels of progress or better.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within a teaching setting and strong knowledge of the KS3/KS4 curriculum
- Have a passion for their subject, for young children’s education and shaping their future
- Have excellent behaviour management skills and high expectations for the classroom
- Have the ability to hold your pupils’ interest, bringing a dynamic learning atmosphere to your classes
- Be dedicated to the promotion of child welfare and safeguarding
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching and learning
You will be required to provide a minimum of two references (covering min. of 2 years employment) and will have the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
This role is full-time and is required for a June start. Initially, this position is temporary for 1 fixed term with the potential to go permanent.
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- No umbrella companies, we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs
- Your own dedicated consultant that will provide you with any help and advice that you need
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- FREE ongoing continued professional development
Does this sound like you? Apply now! Give Katie a call on 0114 252 1975
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.