Protocol Education are working with a Secondary School who are seeking to appoint a new member of staff for their ambitious Art department. You must have subject specialist knowledge and be able to teach up to and including A Level. The post is open to someone looking for their first post as an ECT or to a more experienced practitioner. The ability to deliver photography would be advantageous but not essential.
The school values have been developed by students and staff and form the basis of our ethos and culture. All members of the school community subscribe and work towards always being: Positive, Respectful, Open Minded, Unique, Determined: Proud to Make Success Happen.
The successful candidate will:
- lead by example, through outstanding practice and professionalism;
- demonstrate their ethos of putting our students at the heart of our curriculum;
- driven to make a difference, to overcome barriers, to be relentless in enabling all students to make exceptional progress;
- be committed to your own personal development and collaborative, consultative working.
Why choose Protocol though? We offer..
• An extremely competitive pay rate
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.