Secondary Art Teacher
Tower Hamlets, London
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Secondary Art Teacher to join our thriving school community in Tower Hamlets. The successful candidate will have a passion for art education and a strong commitment to providing a high-quality learning experience for students.
- Plan and deliver engaging and interactive art lessons to secondary students
- Evaluate student progress and provide constructive feedback
- Collaborate with colleagues and engage in professional development opportunities
- Develop and maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Art Education or a related field
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Proven experience teaching secondary art, with a strong track record of student achievement
- Ability to effectively plan, manage and evaluate lessons and projects
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a supportive and dynamic working environment, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are a passionate and experienced Secondary Art Teacher looking to make a positive impact in the lives of students, we look forward to hearing from you.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a trial day & interivew with the Head of Department.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.