At Protocol Edcuation we are looking to recruit an ambitious, smart and motivated individual to carry out a key teaching position within an Internal Alternative Provision at a school in Shrewsbury.
The successful candidate will be a key member of staff dealing with some of our most vulnerable students within the school and work as part of a small team. The post requires the delivery and assessment of core subjects.
The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of how to work effectively in a busy Internal Alternative Provision.
• Deliver lessons on core subjects to students.
• Must be able to manage challenging behaviour effectively.
• Strong desire to learn new skills and take on new challenges.
• A relentless approach to giving parents and students the best service.
• Enjoy working as part of a team but willingness to use initiative
• Flexible approach and ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.