A school in BS13 are seeking a School Administrator to join their Administration department from September. The successful candidates will be responsible for the completion of clerical and administrative duties surrounding complaints which could be relating to safeguarding or staff.
Hours: Part time applicants encouraged to apply
The right candidate will:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a competent user of IT (Microsoft Office)
- Feel confident to interact with both children and adults
- Work accurately, with strong attention to details
- Have excellent time management
- Be a good problem solver
- 'Think out side the box'
- Be well organised
- Be resilient and up for a challenge
- Previous complaint handling experience desirely, but not essential.
- Will provide full training on systems and processes
- Will give continued support in the role even after training is completed
- Will give the opportunity to have a tour of the school and meet the senior leaders
- Offers a welcoming, encouraging and enabling environment for both staff and students to achieve their best
- Value and nurture all staff, from all departments and recognise the valuable work that the support teams provide
- Offer dedicated days to up-skilling and staff learning
- A team of vibrant individuals, with lots of social opportunities to get involved with
If you are interested in the role, apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.