Start date: ASAP
Location: Eastbury, Barking and Dagenham
We are working collaborating with a secondary school located in the Barking and Dagenham area who are seeking to appoint an experienced and professional Administrator to join their department.
This mainstream secondary school are looking to recruit an Administrator who will provide administrative support to a busy HR Team.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail, strong organisational and time management skills as well as enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
The school is in the heart of a vibrant community in Eastbury, Barking and Dagenham where they have a reputation of offering a high-quality education to students.
- Understanding of Office responsibilities
- Experience with SIMS (Not essential)
- Enthusiastic and Reliable
- Hard working individual and dependable HR Administrator
- Must be able to work well within a team
Job role consists of:
- Ensuring all HR files are up to date - organising and storing paperworks and documents
- Producing documents, reports and presentations
- Assisting with all contracts, offer letters, references etc
- Responsible for keeping and creations of system to audit record keeping
- Keeping HR systems up to date
- Assist with keeping the ER spreadsheet up to date
The school can offer you in return:
- Free street parking
- Good public transportation links
- External organisations that support staff development
- Supportive staff members
- Optional flu jab
If this role as an Administrator in Eastbury, Barking and Dagenham interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.