Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to work with a school in the Leeds area for a full-time role.
Whether you have experience doing admin in a school setting, in an office or are a recent graduate looking to work in a non-teaching capacity within a school, this role could be perfect for you!
Working as part of a tight-knit, friendly team of School Administrators you will be responsible for:
- Administration relating to pupil attendance
- Managing emails
- Using the schools IT systems to draft letters, emails, reports & newsletters
- Monitoring school supplies
- Assisting with the keeping of financial records
- Answering the phone and assisting where appropriate
- Assisting with marketing projects
- And many other day-to-day activities to assist with the smooth running of the school
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD opportunities
- friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- CV and interview guidance
- £250 refer a friend bonus
Sounds like you?
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol, then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and we will be in touch. Alternatively, for more information please call our Secondary Team on 0113 246 8220.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.