Administration Assistant ( First Aid Qualified Essential )
The school has very high standards and everyone knows what is expected of them and this helps create what Ofsted describe as “the extremely harmonious atmosphere”.
The Successful Candidates will hold : ( TRAINING PROVIDED )
• Strong IT Skills & experienced MS Office user – including Excel
• Excellent communication skills & be proactive with the maintenance of the School Library
• Flexible & adaptable 1-1 & in supervising students, helping with enquiries
• Excellent ICT and organisational skills ( processing stock and planning creative, thematic displays)
• A professional attitude and excellent attendance and punctuality
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.