Join Our Team at Protocol Education!
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with Additional Needs?
Protocol Education is thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated team as a Year 5 Teaching Assistant at one of our partner Primary schools in Hammersmith & Fulham!
Role: Year 5 Teaching Assistant - Additional Needs Support
Location: Hammersmith & Fulham
Start Date: January 2024 to end of Academic year
Days & Hours: Monday to Friday, 08.30 to 16.00
At Protocol Education, we believe in creating inclusive and nurturing learning environments where every student can thrive. As a Year 5 Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting students with Additional Needs, helping them reach their full potential.
What You'll Bring:
- Dedication to supporting students with Additional Needs in a Year 5 setting.
- Passion for creating an inclusive and positive learning environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Adaptability and a proactive approach to assisting with diverse learning requirements.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives.
- A supportive and collaborative school community.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Relevant experience working with students with Additional Needs.
- Enhanced DBS check (or willingness to obtain one).
- Valid Right to Work in the UK.
The work is expected to start right away in February.
If you do have a notice period, please understand that the school are not able to wait and are looking to appoint the most suitable candidate as soon as they can.
CPD - Continued Professional Development
An experienced consultant who will support you through the whole process
Always be listened and looked out for
Weekly PAYE pay
Job Type: Full-time
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.