Actors Needed for Primary School Supply Work - Wimbledon/Clapham/Balham/Tooting
Are you a recent University graduate or an Actor looking to gain more experience working with children in Primary Schools?
Here at Protocol Education we are looking for enthusiastic people to work with us in a number of schools across South West London, We work with Primary, Special Needs and Secondary Schools. You will be going into school and helping in the classrooms with a variety of different children. We need people who have a good energy and a genuine passion for improving childrens lives and education.
• £75-£90 per day
• The positions start from September 2022
We have flexible supply days to fit in with other commitments, part time roles and also full time roles.
• A patient and understanding approach
• An interest in working with students with SEND
• Be flexible in your approach
• Existing DBS check on the update service- NEW DBS CHECKS CAN BE APPLIED FOR
• Existing experience working with children or adults with SEND advantageous, but not required
• Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
• Provide 1:1 and general support to students according to requirements for the day
• Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
• Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour policies
Protocol Education is one of the leading education recruitment specialists in London. We work with thousands of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in South West London alone so can help you find your perfect job.
Benefits of working with us
• Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
• Competitive rates of pay
• Professional support from our expert team of consultants
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.