121 SEN Support
Position: 121 SEN Support
A wonderful school in Boston are requiring a 121 SEN Support for a new EHCP child that is starting after half-term. The school are passionate for creating an environment where children feel safe and supported to learn and grow.
- Experience in SEN support, either personal or in a school setting.
- Relevant qualifications in TA or SEN support.
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service.
- Full UK Driving Licence, or willing to travel.
- Availability for full-time work.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If you're interested, please do apply with your CV attached.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.