1 to 1 LSA Roles
Protocol Education are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants for day-to-day and short-term assignments throughout the academic year in the Grantham area.
We work closely with several schools in the local area and there is a frequent need for support staff for temporary work. These assignments can often lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
- Liaise with the classroom teacher about how best to support pupils
- Read with pupils
- Help with schoolwork
- Prepare learning materials
- Work with a child to build their communication and confidence skills
- Help children with physical and hygienic tasks
- Promote good pupil behaviour
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- dedicated specialist consultant will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide you with guidance and information about any roles we have available
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Use of the Protocol App to manage your bookings & schedule effectively
- £50 referral scheme
All candidates who register with Protocol Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete a Child Enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in joining our team of educators , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Alternatively you can reach us on: 01522 425797
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.