Are you a teaching assistant looking for your next role? Or perhaps you have experience in care and are looking for your next challenge? Whatever your background, if you have a passion about improving the outcomes of young people with special needs, apply now!
About the School:
Based in Cambridge , the “good” Oftsed rated school caters to children who have mild needs within mainstream education. Each member of staff is fully committed to creating the best environment possible for all of their students.
About the role:
Working as a Teaching Assistant you will provide support for SEND students to ensure that they’re getting the best out of their education and are given an equal opportunity to succeed outside of the classroom. The position is full-time from September 2023, but earlier start dates are preferred.
Whether you have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or are passionate about caring for others this could be the role for you. As an individual you will be outgoing and confident in your abilities to provide the best outcomes for your students.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £50 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now!
Shortlisting and interviews will be conducted immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.