Protocol Education are currently recruiting for 1:1 Teaching Assistants to work across schools near Frampton Cotterell. The role will involve being an additional member of staff to support children who have SEND or Social, emotional mental health needs as well as challenging behaviour. The suitable candidate must have a passion to work with children with some previous experience required. Experience does not have to be within an education or professional setting and candidates with relevant, transferable skills will be considered. You will work alongside the class teacher, following and contributing towards learning plans for individual children as well as supporting them in lessons across the curriculum.
The suitable candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, resilient and driven to help children achieve to their highest potential
- Be reflective and commited to their own professional development
- Work well collaboratively
- Be adaptable to school policies and confident with behaviour management
Due to demand, there are full time and part time roles available.
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Social events including free bowling and pizza nights
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
If this a role that excites you, please apply now to find out more!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.