Do you have experience working with special needs children?
Do you have a passion for helping them develop and grow?
Do you want to make a difference?
If yes, then this is the job for you!
We are currently looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 to work Monday-Friday 8:30-16:00 with a child who has learning difficulties and behavioural problems. The staff at this school are highly supportive and advice will be provided as and when needed.
- Location: Islington
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Working hours: 8:30-16:00
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Dedicated consultant who will support you through your whole placement
• Consistent work in the same school working with the same children for the whole academic year
• Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
• Opportunities for professional development
• Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning £50.00 per person (uncapped!)
• Easy transport links
• Have experience working in a Primary School setting
• Have experience working with SEN children and willing to help with pupil’s personal care needs if required
• Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
• Be confident working 1:1 with a KS1 child
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.