As a 1:1 SEN (Special Educational Needs) Support Staff, you will be responsible for providing one-on-one support to students with special needs. You will work alongside teachers, other support staff, and parents to ensure that students receive the necessary support to reach their full potential.
- Provide one-on-one support to students with special needs
- Work with teachers and other support staff to develop and implement Educational Healthy Care Plans (EHCP) for each student
- Monitor and track student progress, adjusting support as needed
- Experience working with students with special needs
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.