We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education, including the supplementary advice relating to checks for people working with children under the age of 8. We also offer online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all of our workers.
Specifically, we undertake the following checks:
- Barred List
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure (and overseas police check where applicable)
- Prohibition from teaching orders (NCTL)
- Childcare Disqualification Declaration (including Disqualification by Association)
- Right to work in the UK
- References and employment history
- Qualifications & Qualified Teacher Status
We make it easy for you to administer the safeguarding process required by Ofsted and the DfE statutory guidance:
- Our email booking confirmation provides details of the checks we have undertaken on your worker in a format to enable you to complete your Single Central Record.
- Our email booking confirmation also contains a photo of the candidate, so you can confirm the identity of the person who arrives against their original photo ID.
- At any time, you can review the safeguarding information history for your past bookings through your online Client Lounge account, and download or print any relevant records.