Has your mind gone blank over half term and you can't remember what to take to school? Never fear Lynn is here with her checklist. Lynn has got this down to a fine art.
In my pencil case:
- black / blue / red and green pens
- a thick black felt pen - Berol make the best - essential for the OMR registers
- an eraser or two
- tipp ex
- board pens - drywipe markers
In the bag :
- stapler and hole punch
- felt pens or crayons ....
- coffee - instant or cappucino is the best or nescafe all in one - no need to carry milk or sugar then
- some noodles / soup - easy lunch - in most schools you can get hot water - milk, tea and coffee a little harder
- some fruit
- an energy bar
- a mug - thermal with a lid on (prevent leaks)
- wet wipes
- board duster
- my diary
I also carry - timesheets (essential), the fax and telephone numbers of the Protocol Education office, some starter and plenary games / activites - just in case. Mike Gershon does the best ones - check them out on the TES resources. These are in print as well as on a USB stick.