Year 3/4 Vacancy in September
Protocol Education are working with a 'Good' rated Primary School in Wakefield, to appoint an energetic and motivated KS2 Teacher. The school has a strong link to the community, and has a great ethos about 'learning together'. So if you are interested in working for a very supportive team, who drives achievement forward, then we would be very interested in speaking to you. This position is on a temporary contract for 1-year, but has the potential for a permanent placement.
This position is open to NQT's.
The ideal person will have -
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Have a passion for education
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.