We are working in partnership with a small primary school based in Kidlington, who are looking for a year 6 teacher to join their team in September.
The school are looking for an innovative and creative teacher with a determination to make every child be the best that they can be.
If you are:
• A teacher who is committed to active learning, who can deliver an integrated curriculum through creative teaching with good use of the outside learning environment.
• Someone who can inspire children, make their learning fun and be committed to raising standards at the same time.
• Someone who has very high expectations of achievement and behaviour, and the drive to achieve these for the children of this community.
• Someone who is flexible and proactive in taking part in the wider life of the school.
We want to hear from you!
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Key stage one and/or two curriculum knowledge
• Two professional references from within the last 2 years
• UK eligibility to work
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full or part time work to suit you
• Free CPD courses run throughout the year
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across your local area
• Long term and temporary work available
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
If this sounds of interest to you, apply online now!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.