We are working with a fantastic Primary school in Co Durham who are seeking to appoint a Yr 4 teacher to start in September.
The School is committed to high standards in all areas and they have high expectations of all children in terms of progress, attainment, attitudes and behaviour. They are seeking a teach with the same ethos who strives for excellence in all areas.
The school are looking for an individual to join their team who:
• Is an outstanding teacher with the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential.
• Is passionate about learning and teaching.
• Is creative, forward thinking, innovative and prepared to take risks.
• Will actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers.
• Has a strong commitment to inclusive practice.
• Has a sense of fun and a strong desire to achieve.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please forward your CV to the email if you are interested in this role. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.