Do you have a passion for teaching and want a small class to work wih from September 2016?
Are you looking to secure a long term teaching post for September 2016?
I am looking for an inspirational, committed and creative teacher to join a KS2 team from September 2016.
I am working with a GOOD two form entry school in the London borough of Southwark who are looking for a Year 3 Class Teacher from September 2016. The class has only 15 children from September with a full time TA as well as a part time TA who will float between two Year 3 classes.
The school would be happy to see overseas-trained teachers provided they have good experience and are familiar with the UK curriculum.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
EXCELLENT DAILY RATE PER DAY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, RANGING FROM £143- £180 PER DAY.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. These posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
• keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding teaching and learning
• Have very high expectations of achievement and behavior with proven success in pupil progress
• Is able to work closely and effectively within a team
• Is a creative teacher who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
• Demonstrates secure subject knowledge
• The school can offer:
• Pupils who are well motivated, enthusiastic, polite and exceptionally well behaved
• A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team
• A commitment to your on-going professional development
• A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.