A Year Three Primary Teacher is required for a Primary School in the Epsom and Ewell borough of Surrey from January 2017. The school is ranked “Good” by Ofsted and is a three-form entry Primary School.
The position will begin on January 3rd 2017, with the possibility of an earlier start date. The role is a long term position until the end of the academic year, and has the potential to go permanent.
What the School are looking for
- A passionate and committed Primary Teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
- A Primary Teacher who is looking to fully integrate themselves into the school and local community
- An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour
- Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed
- Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered
- Excellent classroom management skills and interpersonal skills
- Confident in the planning and delivering of engaging and inspirational lessons
- Eligibility to work in the UK
This school is positioned close to public transport links, so commuting to and from school via public transport is easily possible. The senior leadership team are very supportive and offer continuing professional development and internal promotion opportunites.
If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com with an attached CV.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.