Year 1 Teacher Required - Loughborough Area - To start August 2016 for 2 Terms. Maternity Cover.
A supportive Primary School in the Loughborough area is seeking a dedicated Year One teacher to start in August for 2 terms and possibly longer for the right candidate.
The Primary School caters to students aged 4 to 11 years and embodies a strong feeling of community and purpose. The parents and pupils hold the school in high regard and there is a strong 'family' feel throughout the school. The successful applicant will be able to support and contribute to the school's two main aims; to establish a sense of self-confidence in students and to encourage the valuing of others.
This school has good facilities. All the classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards. The children are well behaved and generally interested and keen to learn. However, you will need to be a strong practitioner in order to maintain these high standards. You should be a holistic practitioner with Key Stage one experience, who is keen to make a difference in the classroom, keeping your class motivated and developing. The role will commence early September, however the school would like the successful candidate to begin late August for handover and preparation.
If you are interested in progressing your career in a school that values its' staff and their commitment, and are looking to make a reciprocal commitment then this could be the right position for you.
We are looking for a General:
* Communicate effectively (both orally and in writing)
* Planning, Teaching and Class Management
* Set appropriate and demanding expectations
* Create a safe, happy, healthy, challenging and effective learning environment
* Have QTS or an overseas equivalent qualification
* Have knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Enjoy working as part of a team and a good sense of humour
* Great time management skills and evidence of effective pupil progress
* Experience of teaching KS1
* Wants to be involved in helping all children to succeed in a kind and caring environment.
If you want to experience Education Recruitment with a personal touch, contact Rachael Watchorn on 0116 2162 122 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.