This is a full-time support position up until the end of the 2021/2022 academic school year, with the opportunity of continuing into the next academic year.
- Working on one to one basis
- Differentiating the work to students
- Managing pupils behaviour
- Developing students social skill and teaching life skills
- Ensuring students engage with lessons, providing academic support and working under the instruction of the class teacher
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the job advert.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00