I am working with a ‘Good’ school based in the Hounslow area and they are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable KS2 Teacher to work with Year 5.
The school it self is based on beautiful grounds and very close to fantastic transport links. They pride themselves on balancing and challenging a curriculum to enable all pupils to work to the best of their ability.
You will be working at a school which is a safe environment, friendly and welcoming to all. They encourage their pupils to develop a love of learning and to become confident, independent and life long learners.
If you have experience with this year group and want a change in your career then take the next step by calling us today.
• You must be willing to start asap and be able to work full time.
• You must have experience working in a school setting with a year 5 class
• You must be a good communicator and has good interpersonal skills
• You are able to use your initiative to secure positive outcomes for all pupils
• You must be able to plan and deliver lessons
If you are a dedicated Teacher who loves to improve pupil’s development, great team leader, able to ensure your teaching style is vibrant and related to the learning styles of all pupils then please get in touch now!
Protocol Education is one of the UK’s leading providers of staffing and supply for schools. We have a team of experienced consultants who want to find you that perfect position in schools or nurseries.