Are you an NQT looking to secure your first teaching post? Or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge and a new role in a supportive, collaborative school. We are currently seeking to recruit a enthusiastic and committed Teacher for a long term Year 6 position in Weston to start in Term 5.
The school are looking for a confident teacher who possesses excellent behaviour management skills, along with the ability to get the best out of the pupils of various levels of ability. If you are confident passionate, determined to make a difference and seek to support every child in their learning journey no matter what their needs are then this is the perfect role for you.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay and the choice between PAYE and Key Portfolio
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across the Bristol area
• Free CPD courses run throughout the year
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
The successful applicant will be qualified or qualifying teachers (QTS, NQT or OTT) with recent teaching experience and be able to provide two recent professional references.
Protocol Education helps schools, nurseries and academies across England to employ teaching and support staff who shares their ambitions. If you are looking for jobs in schools, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.