An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of our Bradford based schools.
Our school is looking for a Key stage 2 teacher to take on a Year 6 class starting in September 2016.
The school are looking for ambitious NQTs or strong, experienced teachers who are able to commit to the full teacher role.
The position is long term with the potential for it to turn into a permenant opportunity at the end of the term.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Long Term positions or flexible daily supply - up to you!
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across the breadth of Leeds, Wakefield and Bradford.
• Free CPD courses run throughout the year
• CV and interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com or give us a call on 0113 233 7020 to discuss our available opportunities.