A vibrant and friendly school in Feltham are now recruiting for a strong Year 6 Teacher to join their team start in January 2017. The school has been rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED.
This is a school that is smaller than average sized junior school with 2 classes in each year. If you want to work in a welcoming and supportive school then this could be the change you need!
We are looking for someone who is:
• An excellent teacher who has experience teaching a year 6 class
• Ready to take on the responsibility of a leadership role
• An excellent communicator and has good interpersonal skills.
• Committed to team work and collaborative working.
• Flexible, thrives on challenge and is able to use their time effectively.
• Able to use their initiative to secure positive outcomes for all our pupils.
Responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of these pupils, you will need to be confident in your ability to support students and staff and use your initiative as well as able being to work as part of the teaching team.
Please get in touch with me today, so we can discuss this role in more detail.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.