I am looking to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic Year 6 class teacher for an improving, happy and diverse primary school in Bushey with excellent facilities. This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment or a strong NQT.
Start Date: September 2016
I am looking to appoint:
* An exceptional Key Stage 2 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* A teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* A dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.