We have an exciting opportunity for September...
MPR/UPR - TLR may be available for suitable candidate based on experience and expertise.
This B25 Primary school is a one form entry, multicultural school with a warm and friendly family environment where children are well behaved and enjoy coming to school. Our Ofsted inspection judged us to be a Good school.
Required for 1 September 2016 we would like to recruit a KS2 teacher who:
• Can evidence recent, successful KS2 teaching experience
• Can demonstrate a relentless drive to raise standards of attainment
• Has excellent behaviour management skills
• Builds positive relationships and is a role model for the children they teach
• Builds positive relationships with and values the contribution of parents
• Has consistently good or better teaching
• Supports the aspirational ethos of the school
• Has high expectations of pupils and themselves
• Is a team player
In return the school can offer:
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
• A friendly and welcoming school with a commitment to CPD
• A stable and happy staff
• A supportive leadership team and Governing Body
If interested and would like to enquire please call Rachel asap on 0121 654 9260