I am currently working with a primary school in Radlett. They are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hard-working Year 6 Teacher to join their team. Staff at the school are devoted, passionate, and focused on encouraging children to reach their full potential in a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment. The school follows the national curriculum, covering a variety of subjects whilst always creating a fun, exciting and challenging environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS
- Be flexible to work 5 days a week.
- Have high expectations of all pupils.
- Support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the school.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate must have teaching experience within a similar environment alongside recognised teaching qualifications.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.