We wish to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic Year 6 class teacher in an improving, happy and diverse primary school in Wimbledon with excellent facilities. The teacher would participate proactively in the department’s planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school’s commitment to the development of it's pupils.
This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment or a strong NQT. The school have recently been graded as "Outstanding" by Ofsted (2013) "One parent described the school as ‘a community school’, and the Deputy Headteacher said it has many of the characteristics of ‘a village school"
Start Date: September 2016
We are looking to appoint:
* an exceptional Key Stage 2 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver on 0208 9711 292
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.