Year 6 Teacher
Camden - Septemer 2022
Are you interested in getting aditional work a few days a week?
Want the leverage of picking where and what days you would like to work?
We can help you get this. Wheteher it is daily supply or long term, we have opportunities in the Camden area to secure you flexible work.
We do expect you to have previous teaching experience and teach across several year groups.
- We currently work with a range of different primary schools, and we work tirelessly to ensure we match you to the perfect school for you.
- Whether you like the hustle and bustle of a large 4 form entry school or the community and togetherness of a small 1 form entry school, we will find the right fit.
- You will also get to work with an experienced consultant who can support you through the whole process.
- For the strongest candidates, these positions often lead to permanent employment with the school.
- No lengthy applications for you to complete.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.