Protocol Education are currently working with a school in Rochester who is looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic Year 6 teacher to be part of their friendly, dedicated team.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a qualified teacher who can demonstrate sustained outstanding practice,
- Be committed to ensuring best possible outcomes for all children
- Be able to use assessment and feedback effectively in order to plan and adapt the curriculum for the needs of all children
The successful applicant should:
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to provide two references covering the last 2 years.
What Protocol can offer:
• competitive pay rates
• FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
• £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or get in touch with us.
t: 020 8971 1286
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.