This three form entry school in the borough of Barnet are seeking a proactive and commited Primary teacher, with strong commuincation and teamworking skills.
You will be a qualified teacher holding either QTS with at least 2 years teaching. However, an exceptional, high achieving NQT will be considered. Overseas yrained teacers will be considered, especially those with experience in the UK.
You will be expected to immesre yourself full in school life, adopting their ethos and practice and committing yourself to the children and school. YBeing familair with EAL pupils would be higely advantous as well as having another langugage other than English.
You will live locally to Barnet or be willing to travel there each day, be a honest, passionate and effcetive educator.
Your role will incldue but not be limited to:
1. Implement agreed school policies and guidelines.
2. Support initiatives decided by the headteacher and staff.
3. Plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks/having the highest expectation of every child, believing that every learner has unlimited potential for development.
4. To plan and deliver the curriculum within the framework of present school policies, both in short and long term planning structures.
5. Set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils learning;
6. To plan and resource a classroom which will encourage the development of all aspects of children’s learning. In particular to encourage children independent use of resources and involvement in their learning.
7. Provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.