Year 5 Teacher Needed for Oxford
A large and popular primary school in Oxford are looking for strong and committed year 5 teacher to cover a maternity leave
The teacher would be proactive in the planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class.
We are looking to appoint:
* A Year 5 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* A teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* Dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition.
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* To play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* To work with children with outstanding behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* To work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to KReynolds@protocol-education.com or call 01923 257410
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.