Our client is a 1 form entry School on the staffordshire outskirts of Wolverhampton. They are looking for a fantastic and passionate Year 5 Teacher to join their energetic and bubbly team until Easter 2017.
Suitable candidates will need
* UK QTS Confirmed
* Experience of Teaching Year 5
* Be a positive and Committed Teacher
* Able to plan to a high level and yield results with raising attainment
The School offers;
* Supportive and positive working environment
* Shared planning teams
* Progression and career development
To find out more or apply for this role, please email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Hardiman - Primary Team Manager
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.